Thanks to Amy Jo Lavin, I've been tagged in a fun blogging game. Here are the rules: I must answer the following questions five times each and then tag five people to do the same.
Are you ready? Get set. Go!
Where were you five years ago?
1. A newly wed.
2. Living in a tiny apartment in Newcastle, WA.
3. Trying desperately to get pregnant.
4. Learning the basics of html
5. Just getting into blogging
Where would you like to be in five years?
2. With a BA in creative writing
3. Maybe preparing to buy a home
4. Celebrating 11 years with my wonderful husband with a 1st grader and 3rd grader (eek!).
5. Traveled somewhere outside North America
What is on your To-Do list today?
1. Pick up and organize the f-in' legos
2. If that is accomplished, I am awarding the kids with a toy store trip.
3. Finish another chapter of Stardust.
4. Write another page in my WIP
5. Catch up on my personal blog
What snacks do you enjoy?
1. organic yogurt
3. chocolate cake
4. Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
5. Peppermint flavored water - yum!
What would you do with a billion dollars?
1. Build a custom home.
2. Buy a vacation home near Walt Disney World (we are Disney freaks)
3. Donate a ton of money to the Preeclampsia Foundation and to pregnancy and infant loss organizations.
4. Send the kids to private school
5. Hire a personal trainer and a dietitian.
Who I've Tagged:
1. Swimmer at http://www.lovingbooksandmore.blogspot.com/
2. J. Kaye at http://365-days-of-novel-writing.blogspot.com/
3. Mary McDonald at http://mmcdonald64.blogspot.com/
4. J. L. Jackson at http://yourjen.blogspot.com/
5. Cinnamon at http://talesofanaspiringaspirer.blogspot.com/